Dear Guest and Owners,
We are all looking forward to getting back to a level of normalcy in our daily lives. At SoCal Vacations, this includes welcoming you on your next vacation, when the time is right for you and your family.
We have always been committed to providing our members, owners and guests with the highest level of hospitality, comfort and quality. As we adapt to a “new normal,” additional precautions are necessary to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members.
We have been closely monitoring guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, and consulting with in-house and outside experts to expand our existing Diamond Standard of Clean protocols.
As our office begin to reopen in accordance with government regulations, you can anticipate the following changes at our office and homes, designed to protect your safety:
At our office:
- Low-Contact Check-In: We will be limited to only 1 guest at the time inside our office for check ins and it needs to be the one who reserved the house.
- Extra Cleaning Supplies: We will do our best to provide all the houses with Lysol disinfectant wipe products for our guest to be able to clean up all the surfaces they can, please DO NOT TAKE THEM HOME, leave them there for our next guest.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: We will continue to use EPA‑recommended disinfectants to thoroughly clean all accommodations. Particular attention will be paid to high-touch surfaces such as door handles and television remotes. Housekeeping team members are required to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, throughout the cleaning process.
- Minimizing Contact: To reduce contact, we will temporarily not be offering a mid-week housekeeping.
Throughout Our Homes:
- New Cleaning Technologies: SoCal Vacations is in the process of adding new technologies to enhance our cleanings. This includes the use of electrostatic sprayers, which uniformly mist disinfectant to sanitize surfaces.
- Frequent Cleanings: Dedicated team members will be assigned to clean high-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas with increased frequency using EPA‑recommended disinfectants.
- Social Distancing: We will be implementing strict social distancing requirements as possible as we interact with all our guest and owners.
- Hand Sanitizer and Wipes: For your convenience, bring your own products too.
- Additional Precautions: Team members will be required to wear a face mask while working.
We will continue to actively monitor the situation and make necessary adjustments based on public health recommendations, emerging science and new technologies.
We look forward to welcoming you back on Big Bear. For the latest updates on the reopening timeline of our properties, please visit www.SoCalVacations.com
Rest assured that when the time comes to travel again, SoCal Vacations remains ready to welcome you to a safe, clean and relaxing environment.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence,
SoCal Vacations team.