08 - Stony Bear Lodge- -
Big Bear Lake, CA, US
Stony Creek Manor. Amazing new rental, great location, views, hot tub and more.
Welcome to Stony Bear Lodge! We’re a luxury cabin with all the amenities one could wish for located in the prestigious Eagle Mountain Estates area of Big Bear Lake. Just minutes away from the slopes, lake, hiking, biking trails, and restaurants.
It’s one of the few short-term rentals with both central air conditioning and heat available. This custom retreat was built with your comfort in mind. After a long day of skiing, hiking, or biking you will love coming back to the Stony Bear Lodge. Put up your feet and enjoy our six elegant and comfortable ZERO gravity recliners, two of which have massage and heat, while watching the big TV with the various streaming platforms available. Also, offered are Amazon game controllers and lots of games for a fun family game night. Upstairs the family can all enjoy themselves playing pool, darts, and more. Turn up the ambiance and enjoy our elegant log fireplace while listening to your favorite music station on Alexa.
Just ask Alexa to tell you the weather for your next great day of adventure outdoors. For your convenience, we offer a place to hang your skis, hats, and jackets. Use our boot warmer to dry your ski boots and gloves to get ready for the next day. We also provide loaner gloves, hats, scarves, and sunglasses for those of you that forgot them at home.
Stroll out to the back patio where comfort awaits with an inviting gathering place around the fire pit that offers self-contained fire elegance while enjoying the tranquility of the surrounding forest area. After a long day of hiking, biking, and skiing we offer you a relaxing Jacuzzi with built-in Bluetooth for your music to play while soaking and enjoy the night stars. When time to go to bed we provide sleeping for 12 with two queens, one full, two twins, two pullout sleeping chairs, and a California king bed, and the master room provides a nice size TV to fall asleep to your favorite TV show.
We’re family-friendly providing locking child gates around stairs, a special play area dedicated to kids of all ages, and high chair and crib for your little ones.
The kitchen is completely stocked with the needed utensils, appliances, pots & pans, and we provide free coffee and hot chocolate. For those that struggle with stairs, this cabin has easy access (one step) to the main living space with the master bedroom located on the first floor. Laundry room with washer and dryer also included on first floor.
Big Bear Lake
Ideally located, 2 miles from the lake, the nearest public boat ramp is about a 2 or so miles.
The two ski resorts are each about 3.5 miles away.
Grocery stores and dining are about 2.5 mile2 away.
Your Big Bear Experience
Come experience all four seasons of activities that Big Bear Lake has to offer.
This nature lover’s paradise provides endless year-round activities.
In the winter, Big Bear Lake offers skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, tubing and a lot more for adventurous guest.
In the summer, visitors love to play water sports, horseback rides, golf, hike, mountain bike and many more activities!
The room configuration is as follows:
Master bedroom Cali-King bed, ft., crib, master bathroom, and a pullout twin sofa bed
Living room / entry:
- the hats, glasses, gloves & scarves are for guests to use.
- has a boot warmer
- all chairs recline
- the 2 solo chairs have massage & heat
- in between those chairs is a checkerboard. Inside the drawer are the pieces.
- family games are under the console
- there are two video game controllers for Luna on prime. All set up so guests should sync easy. Left the instructions in the little leather remote control holder.
- fireplace is gas, but guests have to crack a window or door before lighting, no actual lighter needed. Also, when it’s first turned on it can sometimes be heavy, so guests don’t need to twist very far to get a light.
Kids room has a twin bunk bed and a full-size bed.
charging cables are meant for guests to use - 1 Samsung & 1 apple cord.
Extra Blankets in ottoman.
Game room area (kids' corner):
- books on rack are take one leave one.
- the center table is both a whiteboard & chalk on the flip side. Only provided chalk - it’s under the lid of the table.
- lots of toys in the left side including connect 4, puzzles, kid's charades, trucks, magnetic building blocks, etc.
Game room adult side:
- dart board game just needs to be plugged in when ready to use & darts are on the wall.
- there’s a closet next to the claim jumper sign - that has an extra chair for guests to use when playing pool & two small fans they can use if for whatever reason it gets hot.
- hall closet just has extra white blankets - they’re queen size but can be used for others If needed.
- the opener to the window is also in this closet.
Queen Guest bedroom has two queen beds.
4 extra standard pillows in closet
- extra queen or full mattress pad in closet on top left shelf.
- 2 thick red and black comforters are right bottom of closet
- 2 extra blankets on top right of closet
- has the pullout chair.
also has two cables that are meant for guests.
Master bedroom with Master bathroom, Queen bed.
Guest half bath located on top floor.
* Parking Details:
A maximum of 3 vehicles may park on-site. (No access to garage)
Per City Ordinance:
*On-street parking is not allowed at any given time.
*"During snow conditions, vehicles must not be left stopped, parked, abandoned or otherwise unattended on any street in the City."
* Checking In
Live check-ins are required for all our Big Bear homes, and you will be asked to sign a Big Bear Good Neighbor Policy prior to your stay. (5 min)
Upon arrival at Big Bear, our staff will meet you at our local SoCal Vacations office and provide your check-in details.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (10pm-7am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties.
* Home Truths:
Welcome to your home away from home where you'll find all the comforts of your own place - plus a few extra rules!
* If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without SoCal Vacations' approval:
There is a fine of $500 per pet, and forfeiture of the security deposit.
* No Events or Parties.
This is per City Ordinance and strictly enforced.
Violations will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of security deposit and fines that can reach up to $1,000 per violation.
Code Enforcement Officers patrol rental areas and enforce these ordinances.
* No amplified sound is permitted outside at any time.
* Indoor sound cannot be loud enough to be audible at the property line.
This is per City Ordinance and City Code Enforcement Officers are not lenient.
Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $1,000 per violation.
* This is a smoke-free property (No smoking or vaping inside or outside, video monitoring enforcement.)
Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $950 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
It is prohibited by law that any kind of open fire whatsoever. You are allowed to use what is provided for you.
* Winter Weather Warning - From November 1st through April 30th, the California Department of Transportation requires all vehicles to carry chains.
Regardless, if it's snowing or not, vehicles are required to carry chains.
Regardless, if your vehicle is four wheel drive or all wheel drive, the California Department of Transportation still requires you to carry chains from Nov 1st through April 30th.
* This home can accommodate up to 12 people, 8 Adults Maximum.
* This home also comes with a crib and a built-in stair gates.
This home does have air conditioning (A/C).*
PLEASE NOTE: All of our pictures are for showcasing the home. Please keep in mind that appliances, decor, and furniture can change at any given time without notice. Please refer to the amenity list for the current amenities provided. Thank you!
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we cannot always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
* IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
We are a family-oriented company, you need to be at least 24 years old to book this home!
PLEASE NOTE: All properties driveways may be reduced due to the snow. There is a large quantity of snow here in Big Bear due to the storms we have been experiencing. There is little space to pile the snow when plowing, resulting in driveways being sized down. Please keep this in mind when traveling! We recommend carpooling as much as you can. As properties will only fit 2-4 cars if possible. Please reach out to us and ask how many vehicles can fit before you make the drive. Please remember there are no street parking whatsoever so ever per city code. City will tow or/and ticket you! This is in effect since Feb 28th until further notice.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
Castle Glen Estates