Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
25 - Snow Summit Dome Home- -
Welcome to the enchantingly unique Snow Summit Dome Home. This home is an exceptional geodesic dome property, perfectly crafted for your memorable family adventures.
Settled within walking distance to Snow Summit, this cabin offers unparalleled access to some of Big Bear's most exhilarating activities all year round.
Imagine spending the colder months indulging in exhilarating snow tubing, skiing, and snowboarding. As the seasons shift, replace your winter gear with mountain bikes or hiking boots to explore the surrounding trails.
Lakeside activities beckon during summer, and the sky chair at Snow Summit offers breathtaking panoramic views of Big Bear Lake and the valley, a must-experience during the warm months.
When it's time to unwind, cozy up within the inviting spaces of this luminous home, where large windows and vaulted ceilings create a welcoming atmosphere.
The glow of the gas log fireplace adds a special touch to your evenings spent in the open floor plan living space, where you can enjoy streaming your favorite shows on the large flat-screen TV.
The property ensures an engaging stay with on-site sledding hills for some winter fun.
Inside, a game room downstairs awaits indoor family entertainment.
The outdoor dining deck and patio come with a gas fire pit and BBQ, perfect for grilling up a feast or retreating to the expansive patio where the jacuzzi offers a restorative soak under the stars.
Thoughtfully designed to cater to every family member, each bedroom is furnished with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV for personal entertainment, a luggage rack for convenience, and a fan for those warmer nights.
A folding toddler crib is also available in one of the upstairs closets for families traveling with young children.
The large loft area provides flexibility, transforming into an extra bedroom, a playroom for children, or a quiet reading room stocked with a library of books.
Every corner of this home is designed to offer comfort, convenience, and unforgettable experiences.
With its unique dome shape and proximity to an array of activities, the Snow Summit Dome Home isn't merely a vacation rental, but a retreat that creates cherished memories, inviting you back season after season.
Be captivated by the allure of this extraordinary property, and make it your go-to vacation home for years to come.Note: Our property is very frequently booked during the entire winter season and the bulk of the summer biking season. For the best chance at reserving your preferred dates, we recommend that you schedule your booking well ahead of your planned visit.
Snow Summit Dome Home boasts a prime location in Upper Moonridge, a beautiful neighborhood in Big Bear Lake that’s tucked up in the forest.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 1.1 miles
- Nearest Boat Ramp: 31.8 miles
- Snow Summit: 0.6 miles (walking distance)
- Bear Mountain: 2.4 miles (In the winter you can take the free shuttle from Snow Summit to Bear Mountain)
- Grocery Stores: 1.2 miles
- Closest Dining: 0.3 miles (walking distance)
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Snow Summit Dome Home. Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests (10 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 4 vehicles, excluding garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR PermitVRR-2023-1058
The home was great
Perfect location and perfect amount of space for our group. Loved the backyard especially!
Thank you for letting our family stay it was a great time
Great location, the game room was perfect for our family and the outside deck was big and spacious, lots of room for everyone
Great place.. Has everything u kneed..
PERFECT FOR SLEDDING
Definitely is worth every penny!!! The house is located on a hill. Is perfect for sledding!!! My kids played outside the house for many hours. We were so lucky that it snowed when we arrived and we got to sled in fresh snow! The house has a studio with a pool table, a foosball table and games, that was a big plus. We definitely enjoyed our stay and will come back next year!!!
Loved it vert clean and private
Clean cozy cabin
Our family had a fun time and this 3 level dome home. It had a great space for the kids to play in the adults to relax. The property was clean and it was perfect for playing in the snow with the sloped hill all around the house. It had a large balcony that wrapped around half the house for easy access to outdoors. We also loved how each bed had a towel with toiletries neatly on each bed. Each of the bedrooms also had a few cozy fleece blankets which was a plus. This however shouldn't be listed as 4 bedrooms since to our surprise one of the “bedrooms” was a loft with no privacy- That would only be good for children use, not adults. Overall this was a good stay and the location was great. Near a lot of restaurants and right next to the slopes.
loved the experience!
“Thanks so much for everything, enjoyed my stay , everything was so nice and clean !”
“Thank you so much for the amazing stay! Will highly recommend! Had everything we needed with plenty of entertainment.”
Incredible stay! Large place with plenty of amenities and essentials for a great weekend. Staff was very helpful and accommodating as well. Will definitely recommend!
Place was really beautiful and clean. Loved the game room.
Great for a large group
Plenty of room and awesome outdoor space with sledding hills right on the property.
The house is way bigger than it looked in pictures. The place was awesome. The rental agency running it was very professional. Kimber was super nice!