Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
20 - Starlight Chalet- -
Introducing Starlight Chalet, the ultimate luxury vacation destination nestled at the top of Castle Glen Estates.
This brand-new mountain masterpiece offers an incredible combination of breathtaking views, soaring ceilings, and luxurious finishing touches.
The chalet is an entertainer's dream that’s located in an exclusive neighborhood that has been crafted meticulously with an eye for detail.
An open-concept floor plan revolving around a grand fireplace forms the heart of this residence.
This gourmet kitchen was designed with a master chef in mind and leaves nothing for wanting. It’s complete with a high-end chef’s stove with a griddle, 3 ovens, and a fine-crafted wooden breakfast bar. Not to mention it’s complete with all of the gadgets one might need.
The chalet boasts five bedrooms, three of them being lavish master suites, ensuring everyone can retreat to their private haven. Of course, there’s a room with bunk beds for the younger guests as well.
In the spirit of keeping everyone entertained, the game room is equipped with Skee-Ball, an air hockey table, and an arcade race car game. There's also a dedicated children's area, creating a perfect little nook for the younger guests to enjoy.
For those who can't completely escape work, a dedicated workstation has been provided.
Beyond the indoor comforts, a beautiful deck unfurls, boasting panoramic views and ample seating for relaxation, making it the perfect outdoor retreat.
The terraced outdoor layout features distinct relaxation zones, one of which is equipped with picnic tables, while the others offer comfortable seating arrangements.
To add to your convenience, the chalet also includes garage access, with a 220-volt outlet (cord not included).
Secure your dream vacation today by booking your stay at Starlight Chalet, and experience the joy of checking all the boxes for a perfect holiday.
Please Note: We’re humbled at how many people love our home and tend to stay booked year-round. We encourage you to book your stay well in advance so you can secure your preferred dates.
Starlight Chalet boasts a prime location in Castle Glen Estates, Big Bear Lake's most prestigious neighborhood, putting you within easy reach of the area's best attractions.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 1 miles
- Nearest Boat Ramp: 1.6 miles
- Snow Summit: 2.7 miles
- Bear Mountain: 3.5 miles
- Grocery Stores: 1.4 miles
- Closest Dining: 1 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Starlight Chalet. Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests (12 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 5 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
Awesome cabin with amazing views and a perfect location!
Awesome cabin with amazing views and a perfect location!
The house looks just like the pictures! Beautiful, clean, modern. Great location, comfortable beds, beautiful views…cannot complain and we would definitely stay there again.
Thank you so much for an amazing home for the weekend. The details and amenities of the home were incredible, and all of our fri
This home was even more beautiful than the pictures! The attention to detail and amenities made it an amazing place for our friends and young babies/children to stay for the weekend. From the comfortable beds to the top notch appliances, kitchenware, and cozy fireplaces, it was easy to make ourselves feel right at home here. Convenient location to grocery stores, and only about 8 min drive to the mountain. Oh and the views from every room are stunning too! We will definitely be back 🙂
Gorgeous home!! We enjoyed everything immensely! The kids (and grownups) loved the playroom. Everything was beautifully decorate
Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful home! Our family enjoyed it immensely. We all felt like we were in a Crate and Barrel ad. Everything was gorgeous and beautifully decorated and furnished. The kids enjoyed the playroom and the adults enjoyed the pool table. Everything was perfect to ensure our comfort. We loved it and we'll be coming back!
What an amazing Airbnb !! From the moment I checked in I knew I picked the right place . Check in was easy the host was incredibly quick to respond before during and after our stay . We traveled with 4 couples and 2 singles . The couples all loved their rooms ! The beds were comfortable and it was great that everyone had their own bathroom . I feel like every time I travel to an Airbnb they have small outdated TVs . This was not the case this place has big clear TVs with sound bars so it makes movie night that much better . The kitchen is big enough with 6 burners for multiple people to cook and chat with people in the dinning room and living room. The basement was a great place to hangout and play video games , pool or for the 4 year old in the group to play with toys . The place was clean , well appointed and felt like home. I wish I had booked for more then 4 nights because it was awesome .
The property was much bigger and nicer than we expected, it was well furnished and had everything we needed for our stay.