Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
32 - Heavenly Estate- -
Welcome to Heavenly Estate, an exquisite sanctuary nestled amidst Big Bear's pristine beauty backed up to the National Forest.
In spite of its peaceful setting, this beautiful home is just moments away from Bear Mountain & Snow Summit resorts, great restaurants, boutique shopping, grocery stores, the lake, and the zoo are all within easy reach.
It offers a fusion of luxury and comfort, creating a haven that you and your family will adore.
Inside this three-bedroom home, you'll find a carefully curated space blending tasteful furnishings with careful thought and consideration behind every amenity.
The expansive bedrooms, large enough to retreat into tranquility, complement the multiple entertainment spaces, ensuring that everyone has their own slice of peace and quiet.
One standout feature is the oversized luxury bathtub in the main bathroom, a perfect retreat to soak away your cares after a day of mountain adventures. The house also boasts a sit-in shower, adding that extra touch of comfort.
For those mixing business with pleasure, the property features a dedicated workstation, allowing you to stay connected while still enjoying your vacation.
A handy washer and dryer means you can pack light and have fresh clothes anytime.
The gourmet kitchen has been designed with sociable cooking in mind, offering tons of space and high-end appliances. There’s a grill outside and plenty of seating for your family to comfortably eat indoors or outdoors.
Speaking of the outdoors, the expansive grounds provide a private park-like environment, perfect for leisurely strolls or fun family games.
For relaxing in the evening, take your pick from two outdoor fire pits – ideal for those unforgettable family nights under the stars.
Whether curled up inside with a book in front of the fireplace or outside, soaking up the tranquil views, there's plenty of room for everyone to relax and enjoy.
Note: Heavenly Estate has quickly become a favorite amongst our discerning guests, so early booking is highly recommended. Experience the ultimate Big Bear vacation with us – we look forward to welcoming you.
Heavenly Estate sits in the heart of Big Bear Lake at the bottom of Moonridge in between Bear Mountain and Snow Summit. This is a prime location for anyone.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 1.8 miles
- Nearest boat ramp: 2.0 miles
- Snow Summit: 1 mile
- Bear Mountain: 1.6 miles
- Grocery Stores: 1.1 miles
- Closest dining: 0.9 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Heavenly Estate Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 16 guests (8 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 4 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!
Beautiful home near bear mountain and snow summit! House was very clean and organize. Check in staff was nice and informative. Big back yard great for large families. Carpet throughout the home really made it feel homey! Overall lovely property and memorable experience.
My friends and I came at such an amazing time
where there was snow and we had such an awesome experience! To having snow ball fights, sliding on the hill with the sled, playing card games and so much more . The house was very homey and we're definitely coming back for another trip !!
Best air bnb stay I have ever experience.
The pictures don't do it Justice! Clean, beautifully decorated, and great communication.
Beautiful Cabin, the host really easy to reach.
I love the backyard, our group had a lot of fun. Great location as well, really close to the skiing resort and close to store. Under 7 mins for everything.
Honestly… this place was amazing!
So much more beautiful in person. We were all in awe at how beautiful this home is. Definitely recommend booking this place.
This stay was perfect for our group!
We felt welcomed by the team who was very communicative with all of our questions and the home was beautiful - from the little design touches to the amenities like hot tub, etc. Highly recommend staying here! Beautiful location.
We were all so happy to stay in Heavenly estate!
We thought we had to go someqhere else to go tubing since we brought kids but then the backyard was enough. We didnt have to go out because the whole house was conducive for fun. We celebrated my son's second bday and since I have a toddler, we wete late but my friends came eaerlier.. They were flexible to let them in at an earlier time and I really appreciate it. The rooms were so nice and clean... It was a great experience!! Thank you so much! We will come back
Play, wonderful, beautiful, call peaceful.
No one bug you very very spacious. We had enough room for everyone. Everything was there. We didn't have to bring anything provide anything. Checking was easy check out, was easy taking the trash to the place in need to go with easy. Everything was just a wonderful weekend. Thank you very much.