Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
44 - Sky Ridge Retreat- -
Nestled high up on a hill in the heart of Moonridge, Sky Ridge Retreat presents itself as the ultimate family retreat, showcasing unparalleled views of Bear Mountain.
With its vast expanse of 3,539 Sq Ft, this lodge combines the rustic charm of knotty cedar siding with the bold elegance of log accents. Couple that with high-end, everything else, and this retreat will soon become your favorite vacation spot.
Accommodating guests with its 6 extravagant bedrooms and 5 pristine bathrooms ensures both comfort and luxury.
Sky Ridge Retreat's centerpiece is undeniably its magnificent great room. The vast vaulted ceilings, punctuated with stout wood beams, frame the grand floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, radiating warmth throughout.
Upon entering, the great room feels warm and inviting, with an open concept featuring comfortable furnishings, and the dining table wrapped into the kitchen. Not to mention with its shuffleboard and a full-size arcade game, it instantly sets the tone for fun-filled gatherings.
The chef's kitchen, a culinary masterpiece in itself, is adorned with granite countertops, bespoke cabinets, and a spacious island. Coupled with the latest appliances and an adjoining formal dining setting, it promises memorable mealtime experiences.
The property boasts a specialized video game room, tailored for immersive gameplay sessions.
For film enthusiasts, the 10-seat private theater doubles as an entertainment hub, complemented by a foosball table for those spontaneous family competitions.
Outdoors, the extensive decking offers a front-row seat to Big Bear's iconic landscapes, including Bear Mountain.
Dive into relaxation in the top-tier hot tub, while the master bath's jacuzzi tub provides a spa-like escape. While each bedroom promises serene slumbers with ultra-comfortable beds.
For added convenience, a smooth concrete driveway eases accessibility, and the in-house laundry room meets all practical needs.
Note: Given Sky Ridge Retreat's popularity, it boasts high occupancy rates. To lock in your desired dates, we recommend booking well in advance.
Sky Ridge Retreat sits high up on a hill in the heart of Moonridge overlooking the valley and mountains below. The neighborhood is full of Jeffery Pine trees towering above. The perfect spot to get away.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 03. miles
- Nearest Boat Ramp: 4.0 miles
- Snow Summit: 4.2 miles
- Bear Mountain: 2.8 miles
- Grocery Stores: 3.0 miles
- Closest Dining: 2.3 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing. Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills. Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Sky Ridge Retreat Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 16 guests (14 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 6 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: Pets Allowed (Max: 2 pets).
- Pets require pre-approval: Post-approval, a $125 fee per pet applies (charged post-booking).
- Unapproved Pets: incur a minimum of a $1,000 fine.
- Pet Guidelines:
- Kennel pets when unattended.
- Keep off furniture/beds.
- Clean up after them.
- Charges apply for pet damages.
- Coyote Warning: Coyotes are extremely prevalent in Big Bear, even in the most densely populated areas. If you see one, you can bet they’re part of an unseen pack. These animals are bold and territorial. They pose a significant threat to pets. For their safety, never leave your pets unattended, even in fenced areas, especially after dark. Coyotes are known for their ability to overcome barriers, including high fences. And they’re even known for attacking pets that are on a leash. We cannot overstate the need for heightened vigilance concerning your pets' safety.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit:VRR-2023-0178
By far the best cabin I have stayed at in Big Bear. Everything was amazing!
BEAUTIFUL HOME! Loved everything about it! Super spacious enough for all of our guests to have enough privacy. The theater room and living room were large enough for all of us to hang out and socialize. Have already sent out the link to this cabin to multiple friends and hope to stay here again soon! Only downside — stairs. A LOT of stairs to climb up to the entrance. Most of us didn't have a problem but as someone who recently sprained her ankle it was a little difficult!
We had a great time! Beautiful home. Thanks
I cannot say enough about the elegance of this home. Everyone was amazed when each walked in the door. The view, the charm the craftsman ship was off the chart. We had our three sons their wives and my nine grandchildren. I highly recommend this beautiful place. Oh the pictures do not do it justice. We'll be back. And special thanks to all involved to make this happen.