Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
48 - Whispering Aspen Lodge- -
Welcome to Whispering Aspen Lodge, an embodiment of mountain luxury, right next to Bear Mountain Ski Resort (yes, it’s within walking distance).
Every inch of this lodge resonates with opulence, from its high-end decor to the mesmerizing ski slope views that promise to enthrall you and your guests.
Nestled amidst the serene pine trees, this grand 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath abode boasts wood floors, granite countertops, and new stainless-steel appliances, all encompassed by expansive view decks that invite the mountain fresh air right into your living space.
An open floor plan seamlessly melds the fully-equipped chef's kitchen with a snug living room, enriched by a gas fireplace.
For entertainment, a 65-inch 4K smart TV awaits your command. The first floor reveals a haven for the younger lot: a bunk room furnished with two bunk beds (6 single beds), accommodating up to 6 individuals.
A unique feature? The lodge shares a wall with its identical twin, "Whispering Pines Lodge," making it perfect for larger groups looking for adjacent accommodations.
Note: Experience true mountain elegance at Whispering Aspen Lodge. To guarantee your desired dates, make your reservations early!
Whispering Aspen Lodge is in a prime location right next to Bear Mountain in Moonridge.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 3.3miles
- Nearest boat ramp: 3.6 miles
- Snow Summit: 2.6 miles
- Bear Mountain: 0.2 miles (walking distance)
- Grocery Stores: 2.7 miles
- Closest dining: 2.4 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Whispering Aspen Lodge Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests (8 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 3 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
My family and I really loved this place.
The house exceeded our expectations. The best part was that it was walking distance to the mountain.
Love the place!
It was our first time in Big Bear and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay, everything was perfect and they are memories with my family that I will always take with me, the view was beautiful!
We'd come back without thinking
Excellent cabin, very nice, clean and very spacious, definitely a place to share with family and/or friends. Great location since it's next to the mountain for skiing.
We'll definitely be returning.
Amazing house and location, covered parking and walkabout to the slopes.