Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
08 - Stony Bear Lodge- -
Immerse yourself in the luxurious world of Stony Bear Lodge, located in Big Bear Lake's prestigious Eagle Mountain Estates. This custom retreat was built with your comfort in mind and has 3 bedrooms (8 beds) 2.5 baths and is one of the few homes in Big Bear with air conditioning.
Our property's prime location places you minutes away from exhilarating slopes, tranquil hiking, and biking trails, the serene Big Bear Lake, and delightful restaurants.
Inside Stony Bear Lodge, relaxation takes a new meaning. Six plush zero-gravity recliners await you, with two offering heat and massage features. Enjoy unlimited entertainment with a large TV, a variety of streaming platforms, and Amazon game controllers for a memorable family game night.
Take the fun upstairs, where a dedicated entertainment space awaits, featuring a pool table, darts, and more. Warm up the ambiance with a cozy log fireplace, letting Alexa control your music.
Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate our ski and gear storage area, complete with a boot warmer. We've even prepared for the times you might forget some winter gear at home, offering loaner gloves, hats, scarves, and sunglasses.
The outdoor space also invites you to relax on the back patio with a fire pit or unwind in the Jacuzzi under the stars, with built-in Bluetooth for your favorite tunes.
Sleeping arrangements include two queen beds, one full bed, two twin beds, two pull-out sleeping chairs, and a California King bed in the master bedroom on the first floor.
We've thought of our littlest guests too, with child-proof gates, a dedicated play area, high chairs, and cribs.
For your culinary needs, the fully equipped kitchen comes with everything you need, plus complimentary coffee and hot chocolate. For convenience, a laundry room with a washer and dryer is also provided.
At Stony Bear Lodge, you'll discover a luxurious retreat tailored to create an unforgettable Big Bear Lake experience.
Please note: Due to our home’s popularity, we highly recommend booking well in advance so you can be sure to secure your desired vacation dates.
Stony Bear Lodge is located in Eagle Mountain Estates, which is a newer development located just below the prestigious Castle Glen Estates.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 1.5 miles
- Nearest boat ramp: 2.2 miles
- Snow Summit: 3.2 miles
- Bear Mountain: 2.8 miles
- Grocery Stores: 2.0 miles
- Closest dining: 2.4 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Stony Bear Lodge Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests (8 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 3 vehicles, excluding garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: Yes, this home has A/C.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
We will definitely want to come back!
Mahalo Nui Loa for having us and provided everything we needed there.
Beautiful Place to stay with the kids.
Wehad a really good time Perfect size, I liked the patio Area
We had an amazing stay here!
The house was beautifully made, exterior & interior. It was cutely decorated, very postworthy. I loved the wood cabin look. The house was also very clean & spacious. It was very accommodating for our big family. The parking fit 3 large vehicles perfectly. The 2nd floor playroom for kids was an excellent space to hang out & there was also a pool table. We appreciated the safety gate for kids on both ends of the stairs. The jet tub in the master bath was excellent to relax / unwind. The jacuzzi was awesome too. Would love to visit again & would HIGHLY recommend to everyone!
We'll definitely come back here again!
We were two families with 6 kids. This place was everything we wanted. Perfect for kids and adults. Lots of entertainments, very nice furnitures, and the details were perfect. My favourites were the reclining couches which I rarely see in big bear cabins, and the Uggs blanket and pillows, super soft and comfy. The host was very fast responsive, and accommodated us with a late check out!
Stony Bear Lodge
Overall this property was very nice. Me and my 10 guest were able to stay comfortably for our stay. The kids/game room area was perfect for our kids. Also the the gates at the top and bottom of the stair case was a safe feature for keeping the kids protected. Property was very clean and well maintained. The only issue we had was with the Spa. It took the spa 2 days to get to its set temperature of 42 degrees Celsius. We were not allowed to adjust the temperature which was still too cold for us to get into the spa. The spa could not have been working right because it was still room temperature after it reached its max temperature which would be equal to 107 degrees Fahrenheit. Overall very pleased with this property and would look forward to staying again if the spa issue is fixed.