Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
42 - Eagles Landing- -
Eagle’s Landing is the epitome of luxurious mountain living.
Situated in the elite Castle Glen neighborhood, this elegantly renovated log-style cabin provides sweeping views of the lake and ski slopes, framing awesome (as in awe-inspiring) sunsets.
Embrace outdoor living with multi-level decking leading to an expansive half-acre backyard, complete with a play area for kids and a hot tub with panoramic lake views.
Step inside to a family haven, where an open-concept family room, fitted with a gourmet kitchen boasting Viking appliances, waits to host your memorable gatherings.
Cozy up by the fireplace or engage in friendly competition in the game room, featuring a pool table, video arcade games, skee-ball machine, and smart TV for movie nights or big game days.
The indulgence extends to the master bedroom, offering a peaceful sanctuary with plush new bedding and an ensuite that rivals a high-end spa.
Beyond the four traditional bedrooms, a giant bunk room also serves as an additional game room for kids, offering an indoor basketball game and an arcade game table.
The beauty of this luxury property is that it provides a retreat that's both private and conveniently located.
Enjoy easy access to local dining, shopping, and an array of activities without the hassle of steep climbs.
Note: Due to its popularity, it's recommended to reserve your stay at Eagle's Landing in advance. You won't want to miss the unmatched blend of luxury and fun this property offers!
Eagle’s Landing sits in the exclusive Castle Glen neighborhood. This neighborhood is wonderful to walk around and it’s a prime location for anyone who has ever wanted to in Big Bear Lake.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 0.3 miles (walking distance)
- Nearest boat ramp: 0.9 miles
- Snow Summit: 2.2 miles
- Bear Mountain: 1.9 miles
- Grocery Stores: 0.7 miles (walking distance)
- Closest dining: 0.7 miles (walking distance)
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Eagle's Landing Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 16 guests (10 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 4 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
I was totally blown away the moment we opened the front door! Everything was perfect and for us to be the first to experience this newly remodeled property was a real treat. The living area has ample seating and there was several games for families to play which was a nice touch. The kitchen was immaculate! Lots of extras to make the stay more enjoyable. There were several games on the second and bottom level of the house which came in handy. The hot tub was a nice touch even though I never managed to use it but others in our party loved it. Also, there is touchscreen next to the entrance that was preprogrammed with recommendations for restaurants, allowed us to schedule any maintenance issue with the touch of a button, and so much more! I will definitely be back! Thanks Agustin!
Beautiful property with open windows to see the landscape and the lake.
Open flour plan was perfect for our family and friends Augustin was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had.
The house had a very open concept upstairs with beautiful views all around.
The middle and bottom level had plenty of entertainment/games for kids and adults to play. The backyard was of good size and plenty of room for kids to explore and play. Kids enjoyed the backyard and spent a lot of time out there. Host was very helpful and polite, responded to text messages in a timely manner. The house is just a drive away from tubbing, shopping center and downtown.