Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
37 - Lakeside Getaway- -
Step into a world of enchantment at Lakeside Getaway. Set in Big Bear, this property is a treasure trove of stunning sunsets and amazing lake views.
An easily accessible paved driveway leads you to a retreat oozing mountain charm and offering ample space and activities for the family.
Indulge in a game of pool, shuffleboard, or chess in our game room, adorned with a nostalgic charm.
For the stargazers, a telescope is at your disposal to explore the star-studded night sky.
If the call of the lake is irresistible, you'll be pleased to know it's just a leisurely walk away.
Our deck, safeguarded with wind glass, offers panoramic lake views for your enjoyment without the discomfort of gusty winds. The home itself exudes a cozy and inviting ambiance with multiple vantage points to soak in the captivating lake views.
The master bedroom is a haven of tranquility, accentuated by a warming fireplace. Perfect for creating those cherished family memories. For your boating needs, a private dock is readily available.
The family room, following an open-concept design, allows you to unwind by the fireplace while admiring the awe-inspiring views. Sneak up to the loft to lose yourself in a book or daydream as you stargaze through the soaring windows.
The comfortably spacious bedrooms are perfectly positioned away from the social areas, promising rest and relaxation. For those needing to work, a workstation is provided for you to accomplish your tasks while the family indulges in fun.
Note: Lakeside Getaway is a highly coveted property due to its splendid location and comprehensive amenities. To secure your preferred dates, we strongly recommend booking in advance.
Lakeside Getaway sits on Gilner Point, the largest peninsula in Big Bea Lake. Out of the hustle and bustle of the center of town, this upscale neighborhood is quiet and relaxing perfect for a family getaway.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 0.3 miles (walking distance)
- Nearest boat ramp: 0.9 miles
- Snow Summit: 4.1 miles
- Bear Mountain: 5.9 miles
- Grocery Stores: 4.6 miles
- Closest dining: 2.0 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Lakeside Getaway Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests (10 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 4 vehicles, excluding garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
No Complaints, Great House
We were ABSOLUTELY blown away by this private get away.
It perfectly accommodated everyone so comfortably! The big open windows facing the lake were amazing to wake up to, it was cozy and quaint while remaining extremely spacious. The game room was perfect for afternoon activities to escape the cold. The kitchen was perfectly stocked with great cutlery, a wide array of serving plates and regular plates, and cooking pans/oven ware. I was blown away by how well equipped it was And the best part was the responsiveness of the host! Amazing communication and ensured I knew what to expect and how to maximize my stay. I would recommend this property to anyone in a heartbeat and look forward to coming back again!
We absolutely loved the entire experience.
Our family would like to thank you for your outstanding hospitality. The house was spotless. It was equivalent to a 5 star hotel. Amazing views of the lake from the family room. 2 thermostats 1 for the bedrooms and another one for leaving and dining rooms., and a separate gas heater for the game room and the 4th bedroom. Game room was packed with lots of games for all ages. The house had everything you will need for your vacation. The list can go on and on… All our questions were answered immediately. We created one of the best memories and we will definitely come back again. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and kindness!!!
Couldn't be happier with this booking!
The hosts were easy to communicate with and very responsive to any questions we had. The actual stay there was incredibly comfy, cozy, and had everything we needed for a perfect weekend in Big Bear. We loved the cabin vibes! Before we even left, we were already making plans to rebook in the future. Thank you for such a great stay!!
The house was the perfect size for our group of 3 families.
There are some places you visit where everything is just perfect. This was one of them. The kids had their own area of fun, the grownups could lounge around looking out the window at the magnificent view. Not sure if this was a deliberate move of the host or just luck but watching the live cam of Big Bears own eagle nest was really cool. We hoped the eggs would hatch during our visit (they didn't) but it didn't matter. It was fascinating to see the eagles in real-time on the tv screen in the lounge room. We had a fantastic time!