Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
52 - Cozy Cottage- -
Step into Cozy Cottage, a gem nestled in Eagle Mountain Estate, and discover the perfect Big Bear family vacation retreat.
Recent renovations, paired with the latest appliances, seamlessly combine with an open-concept floor plan adorned with premium finishes, ensuring every moment spent here feels like a luxurious escape.
The heart of this single-level cabin boasts rich wood flooring and towering vaulted ceilings, leading your eyes to granite countertops, state-of-the-art stainless appliances, and the warmth of a grand stone fireplace.
Every corner of Cozy Cottage has been thoughtfully curated, from slate to travertine accents, crafting an enchanting space where memories await.
Your nights promise tranquility in the spacious master bedroom, where relaxation reaches its peak with an en-suite featuring a jetted tub and a separate shower.
The property's exterior complements its lavish interiors. Lose yourself in the beauty of the meticulously landscaped grounds, soak in the serenity from the vast back deck, or share a meal and laughter in the expansive paver-patio BBQ area.
With Cozy Cottage as your sanctuary, moments of relaxation, fun, and family bonding are guaranteed. Don't just imagine the delightful memories; come and create them.
Note: Cozy Cottage is a preferred choice among visitors. Its charm and location make it a hot pick, so ensure you book early to guarantee an unforgettable family experience.
Cozy Cottage is located in Eagle Mountain Estates, which is a newer development located just below the prestigious Castle Glen Estates.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 1.5 miles
- Nearest boat ramp: 2.2 miles
- Snow Summit: 3.2 miles
- Bear Mountain: 2.8 miles
- Grocery Stores: 2.0 miles
- Closest dining: 2.4 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Cozy Cottage Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 8 guests (8 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 3 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
This is great place .
We will definitely return.
This was a wonderful property.
It has a beautiful and comfortable interior with a great single-floor floor plan. It had a huge and beautiful backyard. It was a really comfortable place to be snowed in. Also, the kitchen was very well stocked and has everything you need. The management company was responsive and friendly. All in all I couldn't recommend this air bnb more.