Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
24 - Summit House- -
Welcome to Summit House, your personal haven nestled in the heart of Bear Lake right next to Snow Summit.
This is a rare gem, allowing you to comfortably walk to the ski lifts and local events, a distinct privilege that few properties can boast.
Having undergone a complete renovation. This property now exudes a modern aesthetic paired with memorabilia from the past creating an inviting warmth that you’re sure to love.
Bright, radiant light streams through the windows, highlighting the gleaming wood floors and enhancing the fresh, vibrant atmosphere.
Its prime location allows you to effortlessly explore the local culinary scene, as a multitude of enticing restaurants are merely a stroll away.
Equally accessible is the tranquil Big Bear Lake, a picture-perfect setting to create lasting memories.
The Summit House features a practical mudroom, an ideal space for transitioning between your outdoor adventures and the comfort of indoors.
Additional convenience is provided by the garage, available for secure storage of skis and snowboards during winter, or bicycles in the warmer months.
After a thrilling day on the slopes or trails, unwind in the soothing warmth of the hot tub beneath the starlit sky.
With ample space for everyone, this home offers an experience of warmth, convenience, and the unique charm of Snow Summit life.
If your vacation plans include Snow Summit, then Summit House is the place to be.Note: Our property enjoys high occupancy rates throughout the entire winter and for most of the summer season. To secure your preferred dates, we strongly advise you to make your booking well in advance of your intended visit.
Location DescriptionSummit House boasts a prime location in Upper Moonridge, a beautiful neighborhood in Big Bear Lake that’s tucked up in the forest.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 2.6 miles
- Nearest Boat Ramp: 3.2 miles
- Snow Summit: 2.6 miles
- Bear Mountain: 1.5 miles
- Grocery Stores: 2.6 miles
- Closest Dining: 2.1 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Ponderosa Peak. Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 10 guests (10 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 4 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 9 pm to 8 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction will result in the loss of your security deposit and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR PermitVRR-2023-0706