Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
56 - Black Bear Castle- -
Welcome to Black Bear Castle, nestled on the picturesque hillside within Big Bear Lake's most prestigious neighborhood, Castle Glen Estates.
This authentic log cabin seamlessly merges breathtaking ski slope views with the ambiance of a mountain lodge.
Boasting a reverse floor plan, the lower-level foyer warmly welcomes you. This offers ample space to shed your mountain and lake gear.
Two generously sized bedroom suites also reside here. Both boast private full bathrooms and Smart TVs. These bedrooms are meticulously prepared for your comfort.
Ascend to the heart of Black Bear Castle. Here you will be taken aback by the majesty of the vaulted pine ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors.
Here, the chef’s realm awaits. A kitchen equipped with everything you need to ensure your culinary endeavors turn into a grand feast. Glistening granite countertops, top-tier stainless appliances, and a sprawling breakfast bar, coupled with a pristine dining table.
Adjacent is the living room and family room. Relax on the couch next to the rock fireplace and enjoy the Smart TV. Challenge friends to a game of pool, or sit at one of the tables and play a card game.
There are three sleeping quarters and two bathrooms on this level. Each bedroom is designed with comfort in mind and adorned with added Smart TVs. The master bathroom is complete with a jetted spa tub and surrounding views.
There are also multiple outdoor decks for sipping your morning coffee or reading a good book. There are spectacular views of Snow Summit in front.
And with no neighbors behind, enjoy a wide-open wilderness view from the back wooden deck and relax in the hot tub.
For even more fun head to the garage game room dungeon. This spectacular area is the home of many full-sized arcade games. Not to mention a basketball hoop game, a ping-pong table, and a comfy sofa to lounge on.
Black Bear Castle truly has it all, pairing relaxing and entertaining amenities with a premier central location and the necessities from home.
- Bedroom 1: King Bed, Streaming TV, Private Full Bath- Downstairs Entry Level
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Streaming TV, Private Full Bath- Downstairs Entry Level
- Bedroom 3: King Bed, Streaming TV, Private Balcony, Private Full Bath w/ Jetted Spa Tub + Shower- Upstairs 2nd Level
- Bedroom 4: Full/Twin Bunk Set, Air-Hockey, Deck Access- Upstairs 2nd Level
- Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, Streaming TV- Upstairs 2nd Level Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa- Upstairs 2nd Level
- Private Full Bath- Bedroom 1- Downstairs Entry Level
- Private Full Bath- Bedroom 2- Downstairs Entry Level
- Private Full Bath w/ Jetted Spa Tub + Shower- Bedroom 3- Upstairs 2nd Level Hallway
- Full Bath- Upstairs 2nd Level
2,979 Total Sq Ft,
Black Bear Castle is located in Castle Glen Estates, which is the most prestigious neighborhood in Big Bear Lake. This prime location is close to everything you want to do.
This great location is next to Snow Summit, Bear Mountain, Big Bear Alpine Zoo, and both main grocery stores in Big Bear. Also, not far is the Big Bear Convention Center, home of the World-Famous Big Bear Oktoberfest, and Big Bear Snow Play, home to both Winter and Summer activities such as snow tubing and summer tubing, a ropes course, and go carts Speedway. Black Bear Castle truly has it all, pairing, relaxing and entertaining amenities with a premier central location and the necessities from home.
Distances to key places:
- Convention Center: 1.4 miles
- Big Bear Snow Play: 1.1 miles
- Lake: 0.3 miles (walking distance)
- Nearest boat ramp: 0.9 miles
- Snow Summit: 1.9 miles
- Bear Mountain: 3.0 miles
- Grocery Stores: 0.7 miles
- Closest dining: 0.7 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Black Bear Castle Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests (10 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 4 vehicles, excluding garage parking (the garage is converted into the game room). Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000. EV charger outlet is located to the right of the garage on the wooden post. 240 Volt NEMA 14-50 Plug *CORD IS NOT INCLUDED!
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Note: Based upon availability and to provide flexibility for our guests, we offer early check-in and late check-out options. There is a fee associated with this service. If you’d like to check in before the usual time, please inquire with front desk, as well for late check-out.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake STR Permit
Amazing Mountain Getaway
The house was super comfortable and perfect for our family and friends.