Enter your Check-In & Check-Out Dates to see pricing!
59 - Lakeview Manor- -
Escape to Big Bear! Enjoy 180-degree views of Big Bear Lake, mountains, and ski slopes from the wrap-around deck of this 4-bed, 3-bath house. Unwind in the six-person hot tub on the oversized deck, taking in stunning sunsets reflecting across the lake. One of the few homes with a view of the entire expanse of the lake. Located in the prestigious Castle Glen Estates, perfect for winter ski trips or summer lake vacations. Plenty of space for everyone, ideal for families or friends. Don't miss out!
Come, unwind, and enjoy the comforts of this beautifully crafted home, and let it redefine your idea of a luxurious mountain retreat.
Note: Our Lodge stays well booked through the high seasons. We encourage you to book your stay well in advance to make sure you secure your desired dates.
Lakeview Lodge boasts a prime location in Castle Glen Estates, Big Bear Lake's most prestigious neighborhood, putting you within easy reach of the area's best attractions.
Distances to key places:
- Lake: 0.4 miles (walking distance)
- Nearest Boat Ramp: 1 mile
- Snow Summit: 2 miles
- Bear Mountain: 3.1 miles
- Grocery Stores: 0.8 miles
- Closest Dining: 0.8 miles
Immerse yourself in the Big Bear experience. This haven for outdoor enthusiasts offers a myriad of activities that change with the seasons.
When winter dusts the landscape with fresh snow, engage in thrilling activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and tubing.
Summer shifts the playground to the lake, where water sports abound, and the trails, are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Golf enthusiasts won't be left out, with courses available to test your skills.
Big Bear Lake is your year-round ticket to adventure and fun.
Welcome to the rules for Lakeview Lodge Our aim is to maintain a harmonious environment that aligns with local Code Compliance and respects the comfort of all guests. As part of this effort, we've established some friendly but firm and inflexible house guidelines.
- Maximum Occupancy: 11 guests (11 adults max).
- Parking: Space for 4 vehicles, including garage access. Exceeding the limit may result in fines of up to $1,000.
- Pets: No pets allowed. If this rule is violated, you will receive a minimum of a $1,000 fine and eviction.
- Check-In: Conducted at The Village Office for a warm welcome and local code compliance.
- Noise: Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am. You are not allowed to be outside, in a hot tub, play music or create any noise from inside of the residence that could be heard outside of the home. If these rules are violated, Code Enforcement could impose fines of up to $1,000 or eviction. (We have no control over Code Enforcement’s decisions.)
- Air Conditioning: None. Enjoy natural mountain breezes through open windows.
- Ants: Sometimes our ants can be a bit over-friendly. To keep these small visitors at bay, we suggest promptly cleaning up right after each meal and don’t leave food out. (We do use ant bait & ant traps… and the ants tend to look at those as snacks.)
- Trash: You are mandated by ordinance to dispose of your trash at the designated trash site. If you require assistance, we can arrange a pick-up service for a nominal fee.
- Video Surveillance & Noise Monitors: We employ external video surveillance and noise monitors at most of our properties. (We do not have video or audio monitoring inside of the residences.)
- No Smoking/Vaping: We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
- If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a minimum cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc. And the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Age: Minimum booking age is 24.
- Parties: No parties allowed; parties will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the security deposit. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Communication: For questions or concerns, we're available via phone or email.
Note: Code Enforcement enforces all of the ordinances in Big Bear Lake. We have no control over the decisions they make, up to and including fines and evictions.
Note: Any eviction, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Note: Based upon availability and to provide flexibility for our guests, we offer early check-in and late check-out options. There is a fee associated with this service. If you’d like to check in before the usual time, please inquire with front desk, as well for late check-out.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any queries or concerns; we're just a phone call or an email away.
These guidelines are designed to ensure a smooth stay and protect the appeal and integrity of our homes.
By adhering to these, you're helping us maintain a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all.
Thank you for choosing SoCal Vacations as your Big Bear vacation rental partner.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking.
City of Big Bear Lake Permit
We loved it!