SoCal Vacations Housekeeping Standards
Dear Guest and Owners,
As we are getting back to a level of normalcy in our daily lives. At SoCal Vacations, this includes welcoming you on your next vacation, when the time is right for you and your family.
We have always been committed to providing our members, owners and guests with the highest level of hospitality, comfort and quality. As we adapt to a “new normal,” additional precautions are necessary to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members.
We have been closely monitoring guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, and consulting with in-house and outside experts to expand our existing Diamond Standard of Clean protocols.
At our office, in accordance with government regulations, you can anticipate the following changes at our office and homes, designed to protect your safety:
At our office:
- Low-Contact Check-In: We will be limited to only 1 guest at the time inside our office for check ins and it needs to be the one who reserved the house.
- Extra Cleaning Supplies: We will do our best to provide all the houses with Lysol disinfectant wipe products for our guest to be able to clean up all the surfaces they can, please do not take them home, leave them there for our next guest.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: We will continue to use EPA‑recommended disinfectants to thoroughly clean all accommodations. Particular attention will be paid to high-touch surfaces such as door handles and television remotes. Housekeeping team members are required to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, throughout the cleaning process.
- Minimizing Contact: To reduce contact, we will temporarily not be offering a mid-week housekeeping.
Throughout Our Homes:
- New Cleaning Technologies: SoCal Vacations is in the process of adding new technologies to enhance our cleanings. This includes the use of electrostatic sprayers, which uniformly mist disinfectant to sanitize surfaces.
- Frequent Cleanings: Dedicated team members will be assigned to clean high-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas with increased frequency using EPA‑recommended disinfectants.
- Social Distancing: We will be implementing strict social distancing requirements based on local, state and federal recommendations.
- Hand Sanitizer and Wipes: For your convenience, bring your own products too.
We will continue to actively monitor the situation and make necessary adjustments based on public health recommendations, emerging science and new technologies.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence,
SoCal Vacations Team