You may cancel within the first 24 hours of booking the reservation, we will charge you $79 or 5% of the total wherever is greater to cover Credit Card processing fees.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to arrival (45 or more days for all Holiday periods) are refundable less a 15% service charge.
- We are unable to offer refunds on reservations cancelled within 14 days of the check-in date, (45 or more days for Winter Holiday periods).
Renter Age Requirement
All renters and guests must be at least 24 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Reserving a Rental
SoCal Vacations Big Bear requires an initial payment of 50% of the total amount to confirm and hold your reservation.
- Fourteen (14) days prior to arrival, or forty-five (45) days prior for winter holidays, the balance is due in full and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you are booking within Fourteen (14) days prior to arrival, or forty-five (45) days prior for winter holidays, payment is due in full at that time.
Confirming a Reservation
To confirm a reservation, a signed Vacation Rental Agreement is required.
- This document consists of the renter’s financial obligations along with the “Terms and Conditions” of the rental. Our Rental Agreements are sent through email and can be signed electronically.
Online reservations take 48 hours to process.
If you are booking a property within 48 hours of arrival, you must contact a SoCal Vacations agent immediately to confirm the reservation.
- Rental home reservations are not confirmed and executed until a signed rental agreement is received by our office.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex.
Security Deposit Protection
At SoCal Vacations, LLC. we offer Security Deposit Protection.
- This fee protects you as the renter, as well as the property owner.
- The Security Deposit Protection protects you from financial burden for losses due to damages that occur accidentally within the property while you occupy the residence up to a certain amount of money specify in the invoices.
- The Security Deposit Protection is included with all SoCal Vacations reservations.
What Security Deposit Protection Does Not Cover
Security Deposit Protection does not cover any costs due to intentional acts, gross negligence or willful conduct by you or your traveling companions.
Any additional cleaning or maintenance expense incurred due to:
- smoking in the residence,
- unapproved pets in the residence,
- key locked in residence,
- furniture rearranged but not returned to its original position,
- windows left open,
- not honoring check-out time,
- or any damage cause by gross negligence or willful conduct by you or your travel companions,
will be charged immediately to your credit card.
- If we do not have a card on file, payment to SoCal Vacations, LLC. for the full amount is due within 15 days of receipt.
No Smoking and/ or Vaping
We have a very strict No Smoking and/ or No Vaping policy on the grounds of all of our properties.
If any guest smokes or vapes on the premises during their stay, a cleaning fee of $750 will be charged automatically to the Credit Card on file to cover the cost of carpets cleaning, dry cleaning of all bedspreads, curtains, etc.
And the security deposit will be forfeited.
Check-out is at 10:00 am.
- A $75 per hour fee will be assessed for failing to vacate the unit by the agreed upon check-out time.
Other Guests Resources:
Please read our Terms & Conditions Page.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions Page.